New York Sales Manager/Director
Jivox is the industry leader in real-time, dynamic advertising leveraging machine learning and an advanced SAAS platform. Helping major brands like Marriott, Electronic Arts, Mazda, Bayer, Bose, Toyota, REI and J&J to deliver highly personalized advertising across all digital touch points from display, native, video, social, email, landing pages and more. This is a complex enterprise SAAS solution that is being widely adopted by major brands.
Jivox is integrated with all major DMP’s: Adobe, BlueKai, Krux, Neustar, Lotame etc.
Jivox is integrated with all major DSP’s: DBM, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, Turn, etc.
Using Jivox, brands are able to deliver 100’s if not 1,000’s of creative versions based on what they know about a particular user. Jivox is able to pull from many different data sources to create user profiles and provide ads that are the most relevant to them. Jivox represents a new technology, platform and approach to dynamic advertising that leap-frogs over legacy vendors such as Sizmek, DoubleClick and Flashtalking.
You will need to capture the attention and sell into the largest brands in the world. It will take a solid understanding of programmatic, media technology and creative production as well as the ability to understand a SAAS enterprise sales process.
The position targets senior marketing executives at the largest companies nationally. If hired you will learn a lot, have fun doing it and work on the most innovative digital campaigns launched by the biggest brands.
A successful candidate will possess 5+ years experience in the online advertising marketplace in a sales capacity.
- You MUST be aggressive in all the right ways. Wallflowers please do not apply.
- 3+ years ad tech/programmatic experience
- A Martech or Ad technology background while not required is an advantage
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goals
- Ability to tap past relationships within client direct, media and creative agencies
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess strong prospecting and closing skills
- Knowledge of business organization structures, buying influences and purchasing processes
- Sales affinity, including curiosity, competitiveness, customer care/win-win attitude
- College degree and/or equivalent experience
- Computer skills and aptitude: You can use Salesforce and Excel
- This is a New York based position working out of our New York office reporting to the VP of Sales
Compensation includes base salary and commission paid quarterly based on performance. Competitive salary packages offered. Jivox provides excellent benefits including Flexible Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Disability Insurance, 401K program, Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)… Not to mention free lunches and snacks.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the email subject line.