Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Shift: US working hours
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
You will need to capture the attention and sell into the largest brands in the world. It will take a solid understanding of programmatic, marketing technology and creative management as well as the ability to understand a SAAS enterprise sales process.
The position targets senior marketing executives at the largest companies nationally. If hired you will learn a lot, have fun doing it and work with some of the world’s largest brands.
Desired Skills & Experience
A successful candidate will possess 5+ years experience in the online advertising marketplace in a sales capacity.
- You MUST be aggressive in all the right ways. Wallflowers please do not apply
- You MUST have experience selling directly to brands – not agencies
- 3+ years martech/programmatic media experience
- Ability to tap past relationships within brands, media and creative agencies.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess strong prospecting and closing skills
- Knowledge of business organization structures, buying influences and purchasing processes
- Sales affinity, including curiosity, competitiveness, customer care/win-win attitude
- College degree and/or equivalent experience
- Computer skills and aptitude: You can use Salesforce and Excel.
- This is a San Francisco based position working out of our San Mateo office
The role can be seen as a mix of Account Management and Consulting. The right candidate should have an aptitude for analytics/critical thinking and have some experience with a client-facing role. The role also involves international travel.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation includes base salary and commission paid quarterly based on performance. Competitive salary packages offered. Jivox provides excellent benefits including Flexible Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Disability Insurance, 401K program, Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)…. Not to mention free lunches and snacks.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)