Associate Director, Customer Success
Location: San Mateo, CA | Shift: US working hours
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
The role will report directly to the V.P. of Customer Success and will be responsible for the retention and growth of Jivox’s key accounts – both self-services and managed services tier 1 accounts. The Customer Success team was established in 2016 and has quickly grown to become the driving force behind Jivox’s growth in the ad-tech industry. Members of this team collaborate with Sales, Partnerships, Product and Client Services to win, onboard, retain and grow key accounts.
- Working with execs from global brands such as Nike, Unilever, Marriott etc., across several geographies to help them apply personalization strategies so that the global brands are able to engage with their audience in an ever-changing digital ecosystem better and are able to meet their marketing KPIs.
- Understand the account structure and its partner eco-system to formulate a way of working & onboarding plan and execute the same
- Conducting regular strategy reviews and cross-selling/up-selling relevant Jivox features that will contribute to the brand’s growth
- Influencing the product and marketing roadmap based on insights gained by being the primary customer advocate
- Flagging key highlights & challenges such as client escalations, DCO WOW adoption, product adoption, feature requests etc., to the management team so that a timely
action can be taken
- Onboard clients & their partner eco-system along side Global Customer Onboarding & Activations team ensuring Jivox is at the center of their ad-tech ecosystem
The role can be seen as a mix of Account Management and Consulting. The right candidate should have an aptitude for analytics/critical thinking and have some experience with a client-facing role. The role also involves international travel.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant industry and/or function experience.
- Advertising, Marketing, Consulting, IT Product/Services count as relevant industries
- Customer segmentation, Customer Targeting, Analytics, Digital Marketing and Account Management count as relevant functions
- Experience with customer facing roles
- Consistently demonstrated strong organizational, communication, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Interest and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work across a global team in several countries
- Knowledge of digital marketing technology, e.g. ad servers, programmatic media platforms/DSPs, DMPs, etc. are a plus.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)