Jivox Delivers the First Platform for Programmable Personalization, Integrating Creative, Data & Media Workflows Seamlessly
WPP’s Mindshare Will Be the First to Use Jivox API for Programmable Personalization
SAN MATEO, Calif. (September 7, 2017) — Jivox, the personalized digital marketing technology leader, today announced Programmable Personalization™, a significant upgrade to their flagship Jivox IQ platform—a first-to-market solution for integrating creative, data and media technologies and workflows.
The division between extremely complex, siloed media, data and creative workflows in executing personalized digital marketing campaigns has always challenged brands. In order to effectively address the problem, Jivox worked with the leading creative, data and media platform providers, as well as creative and media agencies and brand teams, to develop Programmable Personalization. This important capability enables the development of new workflow tools and integrations that simplify and streamline the process—allowing for disparate technologies to work seamlessly together—while ensuring that media planners and creative teams maintain thorough control over campaigns.
“In the increasingly technology-driven world of digital marketing, brands are finding that having to switch between several different incompatible platforms adds significantly to costs and inhibits the use of technology to deliver marketing excellence,” said Diaz Nesamoney, Chairman and CEO of Jivox. “Programmable Personalization establishes a ‘lingua franca’ for such technologies to speak to each other, and for partners to develop and deliver key workflow tools to reduce the cost and time to activate personalized digital marketing campaigns.”
Mindshare, the global media agency network, part of WPP, will be the first to adopt and implement Jivox’s Programmable Personalization, with the API serving as a core enabling technology in agency’s just-released ‘ANNA’. (See announcement: https://www.mindshareworld.com/news/mindshare-launches-anna)
Key enhancements to the Jivox IQ platform through Programmable Personalization include:
- Decision Graph™ technology, which enables personalization strategies to be developed in third-party tools and ingested by the Jivox IQ platform via APIs. Built with a patent-pending technology, it facilitates:
- Invocation of the Jivox IQ data integrations, the decisioning engine, optimizer and machine learning based recommendations via a single unified language
- Rich visual representations of personalization strategy for a campaign
- A set of robust APIs for third-party creative, workflow and media execution tools to seamlessly integrate into Jivox IQ in order to activate campaigns. This integration makes available the entire breadth of the Jivox IQ platform capabilities—including creative, data, machine learning based optimization and scoring as well as media execution. The specific APIs offered include:
- Creating ads, campaigns, decision trees and graphs, asset sources (feeds, asset libraries)
- Enabling third parties to develop machine learning training models and upload them into Jivox IQ, or input optimization scores for users to be used for personalization or media targeting
- Reading and/or writing data from the Jivox Personalization Hub™
The Decision Graph technology and APIs provide marketers with a broad set of choices of technologies and platforms, seamlessly tying them together into a single harmonious workflow. For example, creative output from one vendor can be uploaded and easily married to data from yet another vendor and then delivered post-personalization by Jivox IQ to a media platform. Moreover, users will be able to stay within a single creative or media planning workflow, avoiding time-wasting hops across platforms.
Contact Jivox for more information on Programmable Personalization.
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, machine learning and dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) technology to serve relevant messages in their purchase-intent micro moments across all channels. Our flagship Jivox IQ is purpose-built to assemble and deliver 1:1 messages on-the-fly—through advertisements, email and social media. Powered by Neuron™ Machine Learning technology, this intelligent platform helps brands deliver, at scale, thousands of hyper-personalized messages through a real-time omnichannel experience—all made possible by integration with data of every kind: proprietary, audience, contextual, campaign. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including InterContinental Hotels Group, Cars.com, Sony, REI, QVC, Bayer, and more.
Exhibit 1: Jivox IQ Decision Graph