Project Manager – Client Services
Location: Bangalore | Shift: India working hours
This position has been filled.
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
Jivox is seeking an individual who is creative, performance driven, organized, and possesses a good understanding of project/time management skills. The candidate will be responsible for managing projects, which include day-to-day operations, client deliverables, relationship and resource management.
- Single POC for all project deliveries and executions across all Operational teams.
- Monitor project risks and scope to identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
- Go over the tasks for the day and determine resource allocation, criticality involved, flag any issues and escalate accordingly.
- Collaborate with offshore Project Leads and handle/manage all kinds of project scoping and provide estimations to the onshore teams/Account Managers in terms of ETA for delivery.
- Partner seamlessly with onshore and offshore teams to efficiently gather all necessary project specifications and requirements and ensure successful and timely implementation of a variety of projects.
- Providing strategic direction during the implementation stages.
- Direct all the Projects to meet the Clients expectations while considering the deadlines by proper planning & communication.
- Plan and manage the Knowledge Transfer within the team and work towards back-up and effective staffing plans, process change initiatives and other change initiatives.
- Work and coordinate with the Product Engineering team to resolve any platform shortfalls and issues.
- Sole responsible for all the delays in the Service Delivery activities, conflicts, the SLA failure due to miscommunication or improper planning, staffing activities etc.
- Manage handover call’s everyday with onshore PM/AM’s to update them about all completed projects for given day.
- Prioritize multiple projects and maintain deadlines.
- Responsible for all production and relationship management aspects of business, including both publisher and agency clients.
- Works cross-functionally with other members of the Client Services team, Creative services, Quality Assurance, various Technical/Adops Support and Engineering teams to complete campaign work and identify challenges, timelines, solutions in order to deliver high quality service/product to client/on- shore teams.
- Work experience of 2+ years.
- Bachelor’s or Post graduate Degree (MBA) in a business discipline.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and under pressure.
- Good conflict management and prioritization skills.
- Can adapt to changing conditions and work in an evolving environment.
- Must have managed global client projects along with owning up their individual performance goals.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as demonstrated by experience.
- Be flexible and approachable at all times.
- Basic knowledge of ad formats – video, rich media, mobile etc.
- Flexible to work in UK/APAC hours.
- Advanced computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to organize and strategize work assignments.
Good To Have
- Worked in Online Advertising space.
- An understanding of Programmatic, interactive media, the advertising industry and knowledge of emerging technologies, including rich media, ad servers, impression verification services, and other key industry technologies.
- Be able to demonstrate a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving, paying close attention to detail.
- MBA is a plus
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)