Junior Marketing Manager
Location: Bangalore | Shift: India working hours
This position has been filled.
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team-player to help our growing company with leading and expanding our e-mail marketing program. Our vision is to reach out to and engage with senior leaders of global brands.
- Driving the company’s marketing operations strategy to facilitate lead generation, lead nurture and implementation of marketing automation systems
- Collaborating with the Sales team to execute marketing-lead initiatives to drive revenue, such as lead management, lead scoring and database health
- Strategizing and implementing an account-based marketing program to create personalized buyer journeys for key accounts
- Planning, implementing and optimizing campaigns to increase conversions from the website, landing pages, and content
- Monitoring, analyzing and providing insights into the performance of different lead generation, lead nurturing, and customer campaigns run through the e-mail and website
- 2-3 years of experience in some, if not all of the above areas
- Keen attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experience with marketing automation systems such as Salesforce and Hubspot, is a plus. At Jivox, you will be using these day in and out.
- Ability to analyze and gather insights from data email related to e-mail campaigns
- A sense of curiosity to continuously experiment, learn, and grow in this role
- Ability to collaborate and work with multi-cultural teams from across the globe.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and work in a continuously evolving environment
- Excellent communication skills as you will work on writing content for e-mails and landing pages that will be read by senior leaders, CMOs, CEOs, and COOs of global brands
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
Good To Have
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of search engine optimization
- Prior experience with account-based marketing (ABM) for a B2B SaaS company
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)