Location: Bangalore | Shift: India working hours
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
Responsible for architecture, design and development of large scale server side systems. Build and enhance large scale, web based, real time services with thousands of requests per second and millisecond response times.
- Proficient in Core Java, with a good knowledge of Java ecosystem
- Very good understanding of data structures and algorithms in context of large scale server side systems.
- Very good understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns like IoC.
- Very good understanding of multi threading with Java.
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Familiarity with cache usage patterns and caching systems like Redis.
- Familiarity with Linux shell
- Familiarity with Unit testing frameworks like JUnit
- Well organized, self-motivated and eager to learn
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible and approachable at all times.
Good To Have
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Akka, Play
- Knowledge of Scala, Functional programming, Lambda programming in Java / Scala
- Knowledge of Cassandra, Mesos, Docker
- Familiar with dev tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience with AWS ecosystem
Education & Business Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field.
- 2 to 5 years of experience
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)