Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance across all HR functions.
- Oversee talent acquisition, including university recruitment.
- Directly responsible for employee career development, retention, training and leadership development programs
- Oversee benefit and compensation plans to ensure cost efficiencies and attractiveness to retain top talent.
- Proven ability to perform and set up processes for all HR functions to include hiring, performance management, harassment training and conflict resolution.
- Supervises human resource department staff.
- Should have demonstrated experience in defining job levels, job roles, and corresponding compensation packages with the growth needs of Jivox.
- Experience with management and tracking of stock options
- Have a Masters / MBA in HR / Organizational Behavior from a reputed school in India.
- 5-12 years’ of professional HR experience
- Experience preferred in US based company ideally in a software startup.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)