Location: Bangalore | Shift: India working hours
Sorry, this position has been filled.
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
Responsible for architecture, design and development of REST platform for ad personalization. Responsible for designing DB schema, UI and REST APIs (end to end solution) and micro services for highly scalable platform. Build, enhance and own one or more components of multi tenant enterprise application.
- Design and build rich interactive application to be used by leading media companies
- Optimize our algorithms and API so that the we will be able to return information fast (and we mean really fast…and for a large numbers of users)
- Build eye catching tools that will provide useful content and consumer delight
- Experience with Angular or React.
- Proven experience working with test-driven development and continuous integration.
- Prior experience working with microservices.
- Experience with CSS3, HTML5, & Play / Django / Flask / Docker.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible and approachable at all times.
Education & Business Experience
- Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field.
- 2 to 5 years of experience
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)