Frontend Developer (SE/SSE/TL/PE)
Location: Bangalore | Shift: India working hours
This position has been filled.
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
- Own and drive business features into tech requirements
- Work closely with Product Managers, Customers to align technology choices with business requirements
- Design and build rich interactive application to be used by leading media companies
- Optimize our algorithms and API so that the we will be able to return information fast (and we mean really fast…and for a large numbers of users)
- Build eye catching tools that will provide useful content and consumer delight
- Quickly create quality prototypes
- Staying updated on emerging technologies
- Evangelist for high quality products and driver of best practices towards the same
- Mentor and develop junior developers in the team
- Experience with building components in React
- Proven experience working with test-driven development and continuous integration
- Prior experience working with microservices
- Experience with CSS3, HTML5, & Play / Django / Flask / Docker
- Experience on one of AWS, Azure or GCP
Who You Are
- You have excellent and effective communication and collaborative skills
- You love problem solving
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and then apply them in real life
- Interest and ability to influence all areas of software development from software best practices, CI, CD, Sustainability, documentation etc
- Eagerness to mentor the team and be a go-to technology leader
- You love paying attention to detail
- You thrive in meeting tight deadlines and prioritizing workloads
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)