Customer Success Director
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
The role will report directly to the V.P. of Customer Success and Client Strategy and will be responsible for the retention and growth of Jivox’s key accounts. The role encompasses:
- Working with C-level execs from global brands such as Nike, Unilever, Marriott etc.; to help them formulate personalization strategies and drive adoption in their organizations.
- Conducting regular strategy reviews and cross-selling/up-selling relevant Jivox features that will contribute to the brand’s growth
- Influencing the product and marketing roadmap based on insights gained by being the primary customer advocate
- Supporting the Sales team during client pitches by answering RFIs, building strategy decks and lending in-person/call support
- Supporting the Partnerships team by onboarding clients and their media/creative partners by positioning Jivox at the centre of the client’s ad-tech ecosystem
The role can be seen as a mix of Account Management and Consulting.
The right candidate should have an aptitude for analytics/critical thinking and have some experience with a client-facing role. The role also involves international travel.
Preferred Skills & Abilities
- 4 – 6 years of relevant industry and/or function experience.
- Advertising, Marketing, Consulting, IT Product/Services count as relevant industries
- Customer segmentation, Customer Targeting, Analytics, Digital Marketing and Account Management count as relevant functions
- Experience with customer facing roles
- Consistently demonstrated strong organizational, communication, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Interest and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work across a global team in several countries
- Knowledge of digital marketing technology, e.g. ad servers, programmatic media platforms/DSPs, DMPs, etc. are a plus.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)