Associate Developer – Client Services
Location: Bangalore | Shift: Either UK or US working hours
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
He / She will be responsible for day to day deliverables, creating Interactive Dynamic Digital Media Ad’s and Campaigns.
- Requirement Analysis
- Handle project scoping and estimation.
- Partner seamlessly with onshore and offshore project managers to ensure successful and timely implementation of simple to complex projects.
- Get aligned with UI development trends and implement best practices to the projects worked on.
- Contribute towards writing test cases along with QA team.
This position requires an individual who is creative, performance driven, organized, and possesses a good understanding of project/time management skills.
- Knowledge of jQuery, GreenSock, JSON and XML
- Good to have cross-browser / Cross-platform compatibility knowledge.
- Unit testing skills
- Debugging skills
- Know how to slice and dice images using Photoshop
- Should able to write the code using the mentioned technologies and should be able to debug over multiple OS across browsers
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible and approachable at all times.
Good To Have
- Experience in PHP, MySQL
- Knowledge of Adobe Animate (Canvas)
- Knowledge of Adobe Edge
- Knowledge of Google Web Designer (GWD)
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing
Please note: Web designers or CMS developers will not fit this requirement.
Education & Business Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field.
- 2 to 5 years of experience
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)