Analytics Manager – Global Client Strategy
Sorry, this position has been filled.
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
- Use a variety of methodologies to measure effectiveness of Ad campaigns.
- Conduct research and insightful analyses to help client strategy team develop digital campaign strategies.
- Develop dashboards, reports and insights for the clients, account managers, sales team.
- Provide thought leadership on the complete cycle of gathering, checking, cleaning and using the data.
- Able to track, collect and process data, utilize and mine analytical tools and databases for both Marketing and Strategy teams
- Develop, write and deliver resource materials for marketing – Case Studies, Benchmark Reports.
- Understand and apply A/B test as appropriate for marketing campaigns and an ability to analyze, interpret and communicate results
- Help formulate strategies for client campaigns that enable sophisticated analytics
- Develop relationships with other teams within the company including client services, engineering, and account management.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience hands-on knowledge in MS Office and SQL.
- Bachelors, Masters, or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (computer science, mathematics, engineering, etc.)
- Proven experience in conducting analyses and building new reports with a client focus
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders that typically include CXOs in client organizations.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI tool (Data Studio, Power BI, …) is a plus
- Experience in an Analytics role is a plus. • Experience from a digital marketing firm is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)