Location: Bangalore | Contractor
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
- Help drive quality of documentation, ease of use, and adoption across the entire product
- Design and build content, interactive help, in-product support, and rich interactive instructional videos to be used by self service users from Fortune 1000 clients.
- Staying updated on emerging content and delivery models.
- Ensuring that all deliverables adhere to our world class standards.
- 0-3 years of experience in Technical writing for products, but with a strong passion for communications across multiple media platforms.
- Ability to research, write and create content on various topics coupled with clarity of audience.
- Comfortable working with design documents, APIs, and related technical material as input.
Who You Are
- Adept at adding / editing images, illustrations, Videos, Audio, to increase users’ understanding of the content.
- You have excellent and effective communication and collaborative skills.
- You love working in a team based collaborative environment.
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and then apply them in real life
- You love paying attention to detail
- You thrive in meeting tight deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions
Must possess a Graduate degree in Mass communication/Visual communications background or a degree in English Literature as a major. Experience in advertising / media companies is a nice to have.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)