Technical Solutions Engineer
Location: New York | Shift: US working hours
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
As a Solutions Engineer, you have the opportunity to work with the world’s largest brands. You will play an integral role in the Jivox Deal Team, partnering with our Sales team and Customer Success Directors to provide technical expertise to our prospects throughout the sales process. You will be responsible for leading sales presentations to demonstrate the platform and explain the key capabilities of the JivoxIQ technology. You will engage with prospects directly to understand their requirements and present relevant JivoxIQ capabilities to address those needs. You may also help educate prospects and clients about best practices related to ways of working and platform implementation. As the technical expert of the deal team, you will possess in-depth product knowledge along with a strong understanding of ad serving, tracking and data management.
TSEs are highly responsive and professional in their communication, enjoy problem solving, and have an analytical approach. TSEs should aspire to be thought leaders in the organization; suggesting platform improvements, best tech practices and identifying opportunities to improve the platform and internal processes.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics or other analytical subject.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementation, or transformation programs.
- High competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email.
- Interest in utilizing customer feedback to identify and drive improvements of our platform and training process.
- Enthusiasm for interacting and collaborating with other departments within the organization in search of solutions.
- Excellence in task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency.
- Advanced time management skills, ability to work well under pressure, and proficiency at developing new workflows to increase efficiency.
- Consistently demonstrates strong presentation, communication, project management, and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of digital advertising technology, e.g. ad servers, programmatic platforms/DSPs, DMPs, etc. are a plus.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)