Come join a star team that is very passionate about creating the next generation of video advertising.
If you'd like to join this revolution, have a passion for video and have a strong background in marketing, sales or product development, we want to hear from you. .
Jivox technology enables advertisers and publishers to deliver highly engaging online video ads that are interactive and social. Paired with advanced targeting, optimization and campaign tracking, Jivox provides an unparalleled video advertising solution. Jivox is also currently the only provider that also delivers and measures interactive video advertising to popular HTML5-compatible mobile devices, including the Apple iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch. Clients use the Jivox platform to deliver interactive video ads across publishers and manage all aspects of ad operations through an easy-to-use web based interface.
In our organization, you will work for the industry leader, in a growing market place with the smartest minds in the business. If you consider yourself a thought leader and want to be a part of the company who is delivering the strategy for successful businesses today, we invite you to take the next step in your career and join us in leading the future.
The position targets senior creative and media professionals in the most innovative interactive agencies coast to coast. Successful candidates will be trained on Jivox’s unique products and services and will be supported by Marketing and Account Management teams. If hired you will learn a lot, have fun doing it and work on the most innovative advertising campaigns online launched by the biggest brands.
A successful candidate will possess 3+ years experience in the online advertising market. A minimum of 3 years online advertising sales or account management experience is required.
- 3+ years online advertising experience. Exceptional Account Manager will be considered for this role.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goals.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess strong prospecting, account management and closing skills
- Knowledge of business organization structures, buying influences and purchasing processes
- Ability to foster team orientation with counterparts
- Sales affinity, including curiosity, competitiveness, customer care/win-win attitude
- College degree and/or equivalent experience
- Computer skills and aptitude
- You should be tech savvy and be highly curious about your industry.
- This is a New York based position working out of our New York office.
Compensation includes base salary and quarterly bonus based on performance. Competitive salary packages offered.
Jivox provides excellent benefits including Flexible Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Disability Insurance, Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to with the job description in the email subject line.