The following guidelines apply to all advertising ("Ads") placed on the Jivox Video Ad Network or Jivox licensee web sites (the "Network"). These guidelines are subject to the Jivox Corporation Advertising Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") and may be updated at any time by Jivox Corporation.
These guidelines are intended to be general guidelines, and do not limit any rights or remedies of Jivox under the Terms. The appearance of your Ads on the Network does not mean that your Ads meet these guidelines. These guidelines apply to the Ads and the landing pages that are one-click away from the Ads.
Jivox retains the right to reject or stop serving ads that in its sole opinion violate these guidelines.
- Ads may not contain any content or information relating to the following:
- Pornography, escort services, or other "adult" sexual content;
- Illicit/illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia or products and services;
- Gambling or any illegal gaming;
- Tobacco or tobacco related products or methods or equipment to manufacture tobacco products;
- Weapons, including guns, gun parts, kits, mace, blank powder and ammunition;
- Foul/obscene language, including racially or ethnically derogatory language;
- Defamatory or libelous language;
- Information or materials that are invasive of another's privacy (for example, if a person appears in your Ad, then you must have secured all necessary rights in writing to use such person in your Ad);
- Contains graphic, gratuitous or excessively violent images or footage;
- Promotes or encourages violence;
- Promotes any illegal activity; or
- Infringes or violates another party's intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to use in an Ad).
- All Ads must:
- comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, ordinances, judgments and applicable industry codes or guidelines;
- be truthful and not deceptive or misleading, and all claims must be substantiated;
- include all material terms, conditions, restrictions and other information with respect to an offer that a reasonable person would require in making an informed decision about whether to purchase the product or service being offered;
- clearly and conspicuously present all disclaimers and disclosures;
- have a landing page that does not contradict the offer being made in the Ad, if a landing page is being used for such Ad;
- not use "bait and switch" tactics or display false functionality;
- comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, ordinances and judgments relating to privacy and any applicable privacy policies in connection with any collection of personal information of users;
- not deceive users into providing personal information; and not mislead or deceive users into accepting offers or downloading software or other items.